2018 InVigor Hybrid Canola Reseed Program
Farming conditions are unpredictable. And considering how much hard work, time and money you invest into your farm, we want to give you the tools to remove as much risk as possible. The InVigor Hybrid Canola Reseed Program is designed specifically to protect your investment in InVigor hybrid canola from early-season crop establishment risk.
If your InVigor hybrid canola crop fails to establish and you need to reseed using this product again, you can get $400 per bag back on the reseeded InVigor. You must register your claim prior to June 29, 2018 and within 15 working days of reseeding.
Qualifying for the InVigor Hybrid Canola Reseed Program is Easy
- Making a qualified InVigor Hybrid Canola Reseed claim is simple. The area planted back to InVigor hybrid canola must be reseeded within the growing season and prior to June 29, 2018.
- The minimum claim requirement is 4 bags reseeded
- Register your claim within 15 working days of reseeding
- The deadline for claim submission is June 29, 2018. Note registration for this program is now closed. BASF Canada will honour those claims registered prior to the June 29, 2018 deadline.
How to Make a Claim All claims must be registered by June 29, 2018. Registration is now closed. Retailers are not involved in the InVigor Hybrid Canola Reseed Program.
Claim Verification Once you have registered your InVigor Hybrid Canola Reseed claim, a BASF representative may verify the claim with a field visit. Other aspects of the claim verification process:
- BASF, acting in good faith, has the sole discretion in determining whether a grower qualifies for an InVigor Hybrid Canola Reseed claim
- BASF reserves the right to audit an InVigor Hybrid Canola Reseed claim, and the grower agrees to provide BASF all relevant information requested to facilitate an audit, including transactional information through retailers
- Transactional information will be validated by AgSolutions® Customer Care
- Growers with eligible claims will be issued cheques from BASF
- Grower must have a valid LTA and have purchased InVigor hybrid canola from an authorized retailer for use in the 2018 growing season
- All reporting conditions and deadlines must be met
- Grower shall repay BASF any InVigor Hybrid Canola Reseed Program payment received in error or where qualification is in dispute. BASF shall have full rights of set off against any funds owing to grower
- Grower agrees to the Terms & Conditions of the InVigor Hybrid Canola Reseed agreement
For Further Information Call AgSolutions Customer Care at 1-877-371-BASF (2273).