Multiple modes of action for proven, early-season control of tough grassy and broadleaf weeds.
- Early post-emergence treatment for control, including multiple flushing weeds
- Proven, wide-spectrum control of key grassy weeds including Japanese brome grass, along with suppression of quackgrass
- Wide application window of up to 6-leaf on grassy weeds and up to 4-leaf on broadleaf weeds
- Management of resistant grassy weeds with multiple modes of action
Looking For MSDS, Label, Or Technology Sheets?
|Weed Class||List of Weeds|
|Broadleaf - cotyledon to 4 leaf||
Lamb’s quarters (suppression)
Volunteer canola (non-Clearfield canola only)
Volunteer tame mustard
|Grasses - 1 to 6 true leaf stage or up to 2 tillers (except where indicated)||
Green foxtail (incl. Group 1 or 2 resistant)2
Japanese brome grass3
Quackgrass (suppression, 2 to 5 leaf)3
Volunteer tame oats
Volunteer wheat (incl. Clearfield wheat)
Wild oats (incl. Group 1 or 2 resistant)2
1 Suppression in less competitive crops such as field peas and Clearfield lentils.
2 Odyssey Ultra NXT herbicide tank-mix will not control weed biotypes that are multiple-resistant to both Group 1 and Group 2 herbicides.
3 Odyssey Ultra NXT will provide control of spring germinating Japanese brome grass and suppression of quackgrass and fall emerged Japanese brome grass.
BASF Ag Solutions Customer Care
BASF Ag Rewards
How it Works
Odyssey Ultra NXT herbicide tank mix is a multiple-mode-of-action, selective herbicide that can be applied as an early post-emergence treatment in field peas, Clearfield® lentils, Clearfield canola, faba beans and soybeans. It provides proven control of key grassy weeds including Japanese brome grass, along with suppression of quackgrass.
Rainfastness – 3 hours.
Apply in warm weather to weeds that are actively growing.
Avoid applying immediately after or preceding a frost or when temperature is under 5°C.
60 days after application for Clearfield canola*, Clearfield lentils and field peas.**
80 days after application for faba beans.
85 days after application for soybeans.*
*Do not graze treated canola or soybeans or cut for hay; sufficient data is not available to support these uses.
**Field peas may be fed to livestock 30 days after application.
When to Apply
|Clearfield canola||2 to 6 leaf|
|Clearfield lentils||1 to 9 node|
|Faba beans||1 to 6 leaf|
|Field peas||1 to 6 true leaf|
|Soybeans||1 to 3 true leaf|
NOTE: Odyssey Ultra NXT is registered for use only in the Prairie Provinces.
How Much to Apply
Odyssey Ultra NXT is a tank mix that contains components: Odyssey Ultra (a) and Odyssey Ultra (b).
One case will treat 40 acres
|Odyssey Ultra NXT herbicide (a)||17 g/ac (43 g/ha)|
|Odyssey Ultra NXT herbicide (b)||154 ml/ac (380 ml/ha)*|
|Merge® adjuvant**||0.5% v/v (e.g. 500 ml per 100 L spray solution)|
|Ground application only||20 - 40 L/ac (5 - 10 gal/ac)|
*For control of fall emerged Japanese brome grass, add Poast® Ultra herbicide (at 90 ml/ha) to the tank mix. See label for details.
**Merge adjuvant is required and is included with Odyssey Ultra NXT in the case, and will treat 40 acres at the 10 gal/ac water volume rate.
- Start with a clean sprayer. Fill the spray tank with 3/4 of the required amount of clean water, start agitation and continue agitation throughout the entire mixing and spraying procedure.
- Add the required amount of Odyssey Ultra NXT (a) and continue to agitate until fully dissolved.
- Add the required amount of Odyssey Ultra NXT (b) while agitating the spray solution. If required, add the necessary amount of Poast Ultra Liquid Emulsifiable herbicide.
- After the herbicide is dissolved, continue agitation and add the required amount of Merge adjuvant. If excess foaming occurs, a silicone anti-foaming agent may be added (e.g. Halt®).
- Complete filling the tank to the desired level with water. If agitation is stopped for more than 5 minutes, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Between loads of tank mix, check in-line and nozzle screens and rinse and clean if necessary.
- Upon completion of spraying, thoroughly flush tank, boom, hoses and in-line and nozzle screens with clean water to avoid possible injury to other crops.
1 year after application*
Barley (spring), canary seed, chickpeas, Clearfield canola, field corn, field peas (dried), lentils (incl. Clearfield lentils), soybeans, tame oats, wheat (spring and durum)
2 years after application*
Flax, non-Clearfield canola, sunflowers
* Refer to label for additional follow-crop restrictions. Contact your BASF Sales Representative for details on any crops not listed here.
Looking For MSDS, Label, Or Technology Sheets?
|Size (units x size):||1 x 0.692 KG + 6.16 L + 8.1 L|
|Product Article #:||59014445|
|PCP #:||Odyssey Ultra NXT A: 32305
Odyssey Ultra NXT B: 32304 Merge: 24702
|Ontario Classification #:||n/a|
|Gross Weight of Package:||17 kg|
|PTS - T/L (48 foot):||24|
|Warehouse Stack Height:||3 pallets|
|Heated Storage:||yes, keep above 5°C|
|Flash Point:||Odyssey Ultra A: n/a
Odyssey Ultra B:65°C; Merge: 65.5°C
|NFC Class:||Odyssey Ultra A: N/R
Odyssey Ultra B: class IIIA; Merge: class III A
|TDG Information:||Land Transport: Not classified as a dangerous good under transportation regulations|
|More Product Information|