Odyssey Ultra herbicide combines two modes of action for proven control of tough broadleaf and grassy weeds.
- Early season control that includes multiple flushing weeds.
- Proven control of a wider-spectrum of key grassy weeds including Japanese brome grass, along with suppression of quackgrass.
- Extended application window up to 6-leaf stage on grassy weeds.
- Multiple modes of action for management of resistant grassy weeds.
Looking For MSDS, Label, Or Technology Sheets?
|Weed Class||List of Weeds|
|Broadleafs - cotyledon to 4 leaf||
Volunteer canola1 (non-Clearfield® canola only)
Volunteer tame mustard
|Grasses - 1 to 6 true leaf stage or up to 2 tillers (except where indicated)||
Japanese brome grass6
Quackgrass7 - (2 to 5 leaf)
Volunteer wheat (incl. Clearfield wheat)
Volunteer tame oats
1 Multiple flushing weeds.
2 Suppression in field peas and Clearfield lentils.
3 Suppression in field peas, soybeans, Clearfield lentils and Clearfield canola.
4 Suppression in Clearfield lentils.
5 Odyssey Ultra tank-mix will not control weed biotypes that have multiple resistance to both Group 1 and Group 2 herbicides.
6 Odyssey Ultra herbicide will provide control of spring germinating Japanese brome grass and suppression of fall emerged Japanese brome grass.
7 Suppression in all crops.
AgSolutions Customer Care
How it Works
Odyssey Ultra uses three active ingredients comprising two modes of action for proven grassy weed control. It also delivers control of tough broadleaf weeds, including extended control of flushing weeds. Its multiple modes of action help with resistance management.
Rainfastness - 3 hours after application.
Apply in warm weather to weeds that are actively growing.
Avoid applying immediately after or preceding a frost or unseasonably cold weather.
When to Apply
Apply early post emergence in Clearfield canola, Clearfield lentils, faba beans, field peas and soybeans. The crop stages for application are
|Clearfield canola||2 to 6 leaf stage|
|Clearfield lentils||1 to 9 node stage|
|Faba beans||1 to 6 leaf|
|Field peas||1 to 6 true leaf|
|Soybeans||1 to 3 true leaf stage|
Apply when broadleaf weeds are from the cotyledon to 4 leaf stage and when grassy weeds are at the 1 to 6 true leaf stage or up to 2 tillers (except where indicated).
1 Not on current label. This crop has been submitted to PMRA for approval and addition to the label.
How Much to Apply
Odyssey Ultra is a tank-mix that contains two components: Odyssey Ultra A and Odyssey Ultra B
One case will treat 40 acres.
|Odyssey Ultra (A)||17 g/ac (43 g/ha)|
|Odyssey Ultra (B)||154 ml/ac (380 ml/ha)*|
|Merge® adjuvant**||0.5% v/v (e.g. 500 ml per 100 L spray solution)|
|Ground application only||20 - 40 L/ac (5 - 10 gal/ac)|
* For control of fall emerged Japanese brome grass, add Poast® Ultra herbicide (at 90 ml/ha) to the tank mix. See label for details.
** Merge adjuvant is required and is included with Odyssey Ultra case.
- Use a 50 mesh (or coarser) filter screen and fill the spray tank 3/4 full with the correct amount of water.
- Add the required amount of Odyssey Ultra A herbicide water-soluble bags directly into the sprayer through the tank opening. Agitate for at least 10 minutes to dissolve the herbicide.
- After the herbicide is dissolved, use a separate calibrated measuring device to add the required amount of Odyssey Ultra B herbicide while agitating the spray solution.
- Continue agitation while adding the required amount of Merge adjuvant. If excess foaming occurs, a silicone anti-foaming agent may be added (e.g. Halt®).
- Complete filling the tank to the desired level with water. If agitation is stopped for more than 5 minutes, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Between loads of tank mix, check in-line and nozzle screens and rinse clean if needed.
Herbicide: Poast Ultra (at 36ml/ac (90ml/ha) for control of fall emerged Japanese brome grass.)
Fungicides: Headline®*, Priaxor®*
Contact AgSolutions® Customer Care or your local BASF Sales Representative for additional information on supported tank mixes.
* Supported but not on label.
The following crops can be safely planted 1 year after application:
Clearfield canola quality Brassica juncea
Lentils (incl. Clearfield lentils)
2 years after applilcation:
*Refer to label for additional follow-crop restrictions. Contact your BASF Sales Representative for details on any crops not listed here.
Looking For MSDS, Label, Or Technology Sheets?
|Product Name:||Odyssey Ultra + Merge|
|Product Article #:||59013863|
|Size (units x size):||1 x 0.692 KG + 6.16 L + 8.1 L|
|PCP #:||Odyssey Ultra A:
Odyssey Ultra B:
|Gross Weight of Package:||16.7 kg|
|PTS - T/L (48 foot):||24|
|Warehouse Stack Height:||3 pallets|
|Heated Storage:||Yes, keep above 5°C|
|Flash Point:||Odyssey Ultra A: n/a;
Odyssey Ultra B:65°C;
|NFC Class:||Odyssey Ultra A: N/R
Odyssey Ultra B: class III A
Merge: class III A
|TDG Information:||Land Transport: Not classified as a dangerous good under transportation regulations|
|More Product Information|