Expect more with AgCelence.
AgCelence® fungicides deliver more compared to other fungicide offerings. Research has shown they help maximize the potential of crops through exceptional disease control, increased growth efficiency and better management of stress.
- Priaxor® as well as Headline® in canola, pulses, corn, soybeans, flax and more
- Twinline® in wheat, barley, oats and rye
- Insure® Cereal fungicide seed treatment in wheat, barley, oats and rye
- Insure Pulse fungicide seed treatment in pulses and flax.
Research shows that AgCelence benefits can result in crops with larger, greener leaves, stronger stems and better management of minor stress. As a seed treatment, AgCelence benefits are seen in better germination, seedling emergence and vigour. For the grower, it all adds up to crops with increased yield potential.
AgCelence benefits in foliar fungicides
Research has shown that...
- Treated crops use energy more efficiently during respiration, preserving it for increased growth.
- Treated crops have higher levels of nitrate reductase which leads to an increase in efficiency in the rate in which plants assimilate nitrogen.
When the active ingredient is present in plants, treated crops are better suited to manage the harmful by-products produced during growth under stress and are less impacted by short periods of minor heat, cold and drought stress. The results are larger, greener leaves, stronger stems and increased yield potential.
AgCelence benefits in seed treatments
- Faster and more consistent germination.
- Quicker seedling emergence.
- Increased seedling vigour.
- More survival under cool germination conditions.
- Larger shoot systems with more root biomass and length.
Learn more about the unique plant health benefits of AgCelence and the science behind it. View the supporting material for useful information on how BASF fungicides with AgCelence can benefit your crops.
Expect more with AgCelence fungicides
Priaxor fungicide for canola and pulses- research update
Increasing cereal crop yield- research update
AgCelence in canola
“Blackleg is definitely a disease that is on the rise in our area and I think it’s pretty prudent of us to get ahead of it…We were really excited when we found out there was a new active Xemium in the Priaxor product. It is really important for us on our farm to continue to use the new modes of action as they become available. With our tight canola rotations it is imperative that we get a fungicide application on every year. This year we got an extremely late start due to cold and wet soil conditions it led to everything being delayed....so far the plants treated with Priaxor are looking bigger and healthier than the plants that weren't treated.”
Chris Kulbacki, Neepawa, MB
“We've used Headline on our canola and Priaxor DS on our lentils and we've had excellent results. We've seen a stronger plant which comes into play at harvest time, higher yields, handles under stress conditions - drought, hail. Very happy with these two products. One more AgCelence benefits from using Headline on the canola is that the healthier plant, bigger pods, more healthier pods, and for straight cutting. That saves swathing - huge cost and time on the farm.”
Dennis Conner, Beechy, SK
“Some of the AgCelence benefits that I’ve seen using Headline is a much stronger plant, stands up better, higher yield and much better seed quality which is important for my business. “
George Graham, Foxwarren, MB.
“We’ve done a number of trials and have seen the benefits with using Headline. The AgCelence benefits definitely keeps the plant greener and healthier. The plant is more upright and all of that obviously contributes to a yield benefit."
Curt Gessell, Delisle, SK.
“We’ve seen flax yield increases against a check of up to ten bushels an acre. In flax it’s been a real benefit for us. Peas, we see the AgCelence properties as well as the disease property so we’re seeing great increases there. In the last few years, we’ve seen increases in our canola yields, certainly from Headline going on and the AgCelence benefits of that."
Bill Kent, Grenfell, SK.
“Twinline flag leaves appeared much larger than untreated leaves. The wheat heads also appeared larger. The flag leaves were healthier on the Twinline side."
Grant Thesen, Arborfield, SK.
“We used Twinline in our cereals this year both in spring wheat and in oats. The oats were very impressive this year with Twinline. We did a couple different yield trials and we ended up with between and 8 and 11 bushels an acre more using Twinline over a check. I think this year the yield bumps that we did see with our fungicides in oats and wheat mostly had to have been with the AgCelence because we had very low disease pressure this year."
Ron Krahn, Rivers, MB.
“Harvested the peas and noticed a higher yield and better grade in the Priaxor DS trial. Peas in this trial were also easier to combine through."
Andy Wurz, Scott, SK.
“(Priaxor DS) treated peas out yielded the non-treated peas by 3-4 bu/ac. The sample was a little plumper and very nice overall."
Terry Ardell, Vanscoy, SK.
AgCelence Brand Products
A more advanced fungicide that helps maximize your crop's yield potential
- Combines the new active ingredient Xemium® with the proven benefits1 of AgCelence®
- Delivers more consistent and continuous control of disease, along with increased growth efficiency and better management of minor stress2.
- Contains multiple modes of action for increased performance and reduced risk of developing fungicide resistance
1 AgCelence benefits refer to products that contain the active ingredient pyraclostrobin.
2 All comparisons are to untreated, unless otherwise stated.
Superior control of tough leaf diseases
- Multiple modes of action on all major leaf diseases.
- Providing both a protective effect by impeding spore germination and a curative effect by helping to prevent mycelial growth and sporulation of the fungus.
- Rainfast within 1 hour after application.
Broad-spectrum disease control for canola and oilseeds
- Excellent protection against Blackleg and Alternaria black spot.
- Greener leaves, stronger stems and higher yield potential.
- Increase yields by 3-4 bu/ac.