An innovative biological fungicide with three modes of action that forms a shield of protection
on plants’ surfaces to protect against disease.
- Targets botrytis and powdery mildew in grapes
- Complements chemistry-based programs and helps manage the potential for resistance
- Sets the quality standard for purity, performance and reliability
- With no recordable residues, Serifel™ fungicide provides greater flexibility by extending the window of application, especially near harvest
- Can be used for organic production
How it works
Le mode d'action
When to apply
La période d'application
|Grapes||5 to 10 day application interval|
Serifel fungicide must be used preventatively.
Maximum application rates and shorter spray intervals are recommended for severe or threatening disease conditions.
How much to apply
La quantité à appliquer
One jug of Serifel fungicide will treat 4 to 8 ha (10 to 20 acres).
|Grapes1||0.25 to 0.5 kg/ha (0.1 to 0.2 kg/ac)|
- Ensure the spray tank is clean before use.
- Fill the spray tank 3/4 full of water and start agitation.
- The pH of the spray solution should be between 4 and 9.
- Before adding Serifel to the spray tank, create a pre-slurry by mixing the required amount of Serifel with water in a bucket.
- With the spray tank agitation system running, add the Serifel pre-slurry to spray tank.
- Add the required amount of tank-mix partner, if applicable.
- Add the recommended amount of adjuvant, if applicable.
- Continue agitation while filling the remainder of the spray tank, throughout mixing and application.
- The spray mixture should be applied shortly after mixing; do not allow the spray mixture to sit overnight.
- After use, clean the spray tank according to label precautions.
- The product mixture should be applied shortly after mixing. DO NOT store mixed suspensions of Serifel overnight.
Rainfastness – 3 hours
Restricted entry interval – 4 hours or until sprays have dried.
Resistance management – Serifel is an excellent resistance management tool to include in an IPM program. It can be used in combination or rotation with other chemistries to prevent the development of resistant strains.
0 days for all labeled crops.
Tank mixes and additives
Contact AgSolutions® Customer Care or your BASF Sales Representative for information concerning additives and supported tank mixes.
Les mélanges en réservoir
Les questions fréquentes
Les mauvaises herbes maîtrisées
Les cultures de rotation
Les spécifications du produit
strain MBI 600 – Group 44
|One pack contains||4 x 2 kg jugs|
|Storage||Store product away from food or feed. Store in a dry area for up to 16 months of date of manufacture. Protect from freezing.|